Tour Highlights: Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx ,Saqqara with step pyramid of king Zoser , Camel ride , Jeep 4×4 car ride
Duration:1 Day Trip
Type: Private Tour or sharing tour upon request
Pick up: Suez Port
Drop Off: Suez port or any other Egyptian port
Upon arrival you will find your tour guide waiting for you in the port with a sign bears your name and leads you to your air-conditioned vehicle to start tour.
First stop will be at the Pyramids of Giza at western plateau for Panoramic view for the three pyramids together , then continue at pyramid area for another stop at Chephern pyramids base , in which you will more near to the pyramids , even you can touch them by your hand , enjoy your free time at this spot , before continue to the mighty sphinx which guard the mortuary complex, and then visit the valley temple surrounding Sphinx , then you will start the journey to our second stop which is Sakkara country club .
Upon arrival you will find your 4X4 Jeep waiting for you for an adventure in the desert, then your Jeep will drop you off in front of Camel caravan in which an experienced camel drivers will guide you to start your camel ride trip from inside the desert till you get back outside of the desert.
Then proceed to Sakkara, which is Egypt Ancient cemetery , to discover step pyramids of King Zoser , considered the first monumental building in the world.
Final stop will be at Papyrus institute to see demonstrations on how ancient Egyptians made paper from reeds of Nile, then spend some free time in the adjacent gift shop for souvenir, before you start your way back to Suez.
- Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise exit door
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide speaking your language.
- Entrance fees for the all the included sites in itinerary.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Egypt Visa.
- Tipping Kitty.
- Any extras not mentioned.
- You will find many vendors at pyramids Area sell souvenirs, what they offer as Papyrus with cheap prices are nothing, it is just painted Banana leaves .
- Be aware from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your guide and consult and seek the advice of your guide if you are not sure from anything.
- The tour order may change but all mentioned sites will be covered.
- sunscreens, sunblock and hats are highly recommended during this trip