Over night White Desert
(Cairo- Bahariya – White desert)
An adventure Egyptian trip into the Western Desert to explore the wonderful Bahariya oasis & White Desert with an amazing overnight stay under the stars at the famous White Desert.
Day 1: Cairo- White Desert
We leave Cairo behind, we start a 360-km on road to Bahariya oasis. Having lunch upon reaching Bahariya, then Proceed to the black desert and Crystal Mountain then we head to the White Desert, we start exploring the formations and wind carved Sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces.
We explore the formations that resemble the surface of a different planet. Having Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 2: White desert -Cairo
Proceed for a transfer back to the Bahariya Oasis. Visit museum of Golden mummies, the nobles tombs from 26 Dynasty. Having lunch ,then transfer back to Cairo.
This Package includes:-
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip. The leading car will be equipped with:
• GPS system
• First aid kit
• Cool box
1 night’s accommodation in the White Desert at Tended camp on HB basis.
Tended camp inculedes:-
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
• Gas and water container
• Cool boxes
• Ice boxes
• Fire grill
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating]
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton
III-Food and beverage:
• Daily Picnic lunch from the 1st day to the 2nd day.
• Every day includes 1 soft drink from day 1 till day 2 during lunch.
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have a 1.5 Liter mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
IV-visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Professional desert guide and drivers with their accommodation and transportation.
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.