20 days Safari program – The Ultimate Safari Adventure.
Kindly notes that there is different kind of the programs which Covers Gilf Kabir plateau and Uwainat mountain, the programs can take 1 week.10 days, 12 days, 2 weeks and 20 days.
- Cairo – South of Dakhla – Abu Balace – Mount Eilm – Wadi Wassaa – Cups Hills (volcanic craters) – Karkur Talh(the valley of acacia trees) – Wadi soura – Aqaba pass – Wadi Hamra ( the Red Valley) – the greatest sand sea – Al Maraky (Near Siwa) – Siwa oasis – Al Arag – Bahariya oasis – Cairo.
The following is an example for 20 days trip: –
Day 1: Cairo-white desert.
Day 2: white desert-south of Dakhla.
Day 3: South of Dakhla-Abu Ballas East of Gilf Kabier.
Day 4: East of Gilf Kabier- Eilam Mountain.
Day 5: Mount Eilam Wadi Wassaa (Show Cave) Peter and Paul (volcanic craters)
Day 6: Peter and Paul Jebel (mountain) Uwainat Karkor Talh (the valley of acacia trees which contains Prehistoric Rock Arts).
Day 7: Karkor Talh Way to Mistikawy Cave.
Day 8: Mistikawy Cave Wadi Sora Akaba Area.
Day 9: Akaba Pass Center of Gilf Kebir.
Day 10: Wadi Hamra(the red valey) Silica Glass.
Day 11: Silica Glass Great Sand Sea.
Day 12: Great Sand Sea.
Day 13: Great Sand Sea.
Day 14: Great Sand Sea.
Day 15: Great Sand Sea Al Maraqy (Before Siwa).
Day 16: Al Maraqy Siwa.
Day 17: Siwa- Sightseeing tour to visit the Cleopatra spring, Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple (Temple of the Oracle).
Day 18: Siwa Al Arag.
Day 19: Al Arag- Bahariya.
Day 20: Bahariya-Cairo.
This Package includes:-
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats) .The leading car will be equipped with: –
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone onboard.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call.
19 nights’ accommodation in tented camp includes:
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags.
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware.
• Gas and water container.
• Cool boxes.
• Ice boxes.
• Fire grill.
• Beverages (Mineral water, non alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee)
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating].
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton.
III‐Food and beverage:
• Daily Picnic lunch from the 1st day to the 20 day.
• Every day from day 1 till day 20, includes 1 soft drink.
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have a 300 ML mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
IV-visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Professional desert guide with his accommodation and transportation.
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.