Sinai with Camels
05 Days/04 bights Safari
Adventures lover will have the chance to enjoy the beauty of Nature, while they trek and climb the Sinai Mountain. Passing by the charming spot of Sinai…
Early departure toward St. Catherine village, on our way we will stop at Hamam Faraoun and visit Auon Mosa, lunch will be on the road around hour 15:00 before arriving to St. Catherine Monastery, camp near to the monastery,
Dinner will be around hour 19:00, and a chance to sleep for few hours before we start our hiking trip in Moases Mountain.
so that by around hour 1:30 am we will be able to start hiking trip toward Moases Mountain.
Descend from the mountain, have breakfast, then a tour in the Monastery for around 2 hours before driving toward Wadi Ghazalah through asphalt for 60 km, our first stop will be in Nawamis ancient tombs which were built by nomadic herders around 4500 BC remarkably preserved, these stone buildings are the world’s oldest remains of pastoral nomadic society and in some theory they are dated since the Bronze age.
Then we continue from this point our camel riding trip, our next stop will be at the old rock inscription for the Nabateen language flourished in this area long time ago, from there we will have a look at Ein Khudra Oasis which was an ancient resting point for pilgrims and traveling traders and descend to reach there, then we will camp near to it.
Early start toward the White Canyon were we will climb the canyon then we will reach Wadi Gazhalla and Mouhallah Mountain were we will camp for the night
Trip will take around 7 hours hiking and riding from Ain Khudra to the Mouhalah Mountain were we will camp.
3 hours camel ride from Moghazh Mountain to El Makhrooum mountain and Wadi Talh
Were our car will join us to give us a lift to Mohamed National Park, a chance to snorkel in the wonderful water of the red sea.
Camping will be in Ras Mohamed National Park.
After breakfast, transfer back to Cairo
This Package includes:
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats)
The leading car will be equipped with: –
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone onboard.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call.
4 night’s accommodation in Sinai at tended camp on HB basis.
Tended camp includes:
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags.
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware.
• Gas and water container.
• Cool boxes.
• Ice boxes.
• Fire grill.
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating].
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton.
III-Food and beverage:
• Picnic lunch from day 1 to day 5.
• Every day from day 1 till day 5, includes 1 soft drink.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have a 1.5 litre mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
IV-Visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Professional desert guide with his accommodation and transportation.
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.