05 days/04 nights safari
Day 1 Cairo -Sarabit El-Khadem
After breakfast we leave Cairo, an early start takes us to Sinai Peninsula. We will cross the tunnel of Ahmed Hamdi Tunnel, which connects mainland Egypt to Sinai, Then we will pass by Ouown Mosy (It is believed that this is the Springs of Moses). Move to Hammam pharaohs (hot springs).
Proceed to The fishermans city of Abu Zeniema 340-km, in which we head off road 45-km to the area of Sarabit El-Khadem. We pass by ancient mining cites, colorful mountains and Heaps of sand to finally reach the mountain of Sarabit. Dinner and overnight in camp under the stars.
Day 2 Sarabit El-Khadem-Saint Catherine
After breakfast we will start our climb to the summit of the mountain to reach the ancient Egyptian temple of Hathor, we tour the Temple and later on visit the ancient Turquoise Mines.After lunch We start crossing through the heart of Sinai to reach The Forest of Pillars 30-kmOff road, which resembles pillars standing out in the desert, driving on we reach The palm groves of the deserted oasis of Wadi Firan, we visit the Monastery of Nuns and proceed to St. Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
Day 3 Saint Catherine-Ain Hodra
Early morning we start our trip to Mount Moses, reaching the area, we start our climb of the 2285 m high mountain. We enjoy the sunrise from one of the highest summits of Sinai. Upon our decent we visit St. Catherines Monastery,proceed to Ain Hodra ,dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 4 Ain Hodra -Abu Galloum
Today we continue our off road drive to the Oasis of Bir Saghir, we reach the Coast of Abu Galloum National Park, and enjoy swimming and socializing with the local Bedouins. We conclude our day with a Bedouin night & Dinner. Camping under the stars on the beach.
Day 5 Abu Galloum-colored canyon-Cairo
After breakfast driving to the colored canyon, reaching a point where one is forced to leave ones car and continue on foot. Passing under and over Boulders, through narrow canyons which barley fit one person, we reach the other Side of the canyon, to be met by our cars. After lunch we start heading towards Cairo 350-km, upon arrival we check in our hotel, Dinner & Overnight.
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats)
The leading car will be equipped with: –
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone onboard.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call
* 3 nights tended camp on HB basis includes:-
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
• Gas and water container
• Cool boxes
• Ice boxes
• Fire grill
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating]
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton
• night HB in Saint Catherine (Plaza hotel***) or similar.
III-Food and beverage:
• Picnic lunch from day 1 to day 5.
• Every day from day 1 till day 5, includes 1 soft drink.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have a 300 Cl mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
IV-Visits and excursions:
All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Personal expenses and extras at the hotels or tour.
• Alcoholic drinks.
• Any other items Non/mentioned above.
• Tips (usually around 45‐Euro per person).
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.