Tour Highlights: Desert Excursion Safari by Jeep 4×4
Duration: 1 Day Trip
Type: Private or sharing – Upon Request
Pick up: Safaga Port
Drop Off: Safaga or any other Egyptian port
Upon arrival to Safaga Port you will find your tour leader waiting for you with a sign bears your name to start your excursion visiting to one of the Bedouin valleys at Eastern desert, Along the way you will be viewing unusual towering rock formations and also enjoy unique views of desert animals, plants and tress like camels, goats, sheeps and the famous Acacia trees
the 4X4 wheel drive jeeps will perform several stops to take opportunities to take unique photo. Next stop will be at a modern Bedouin village. Later, in the middle of this desolate expanse of land, camels and Bedouins will be waiting for you for an unforgettable caravan experience in the desert which brings a great joyful experience.
After the short break you will be back to Safaga port to take your ship criuse.
– Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise exit door
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private tour leader speaking your language.
– Entrance fees for the all the included sites in itinerary.
– Egypt Visa.
– Tipping Kitty.
– Any extras not mentioned
– This tour is not recommended for elderly and physically-assisted people
– Comfortable walking shoes, sun hat, sun screens and sun block are needed during this tour
– Bottled water highly recommended during the tour, tea at Bedouin camp will be prepared from bottled water and will be served in disposable plastic cups
– Camel riders expect a fee at the end of their trip. Should not pay until back down We recommend you to follow the driver’s instructions for a safe ride.
– Sequence of tour may change to avoid overcrowding at venus, but all mentioned in tour will be done