Tour Highlights: Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx ,Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali & Cairo citadel of Saladin
Duration: 1 Day Trip
Type: Private or sharing – Upon Request
Pick up: Suez Port
Drop Off: Suez port or any other Egyptian port
Upon arrival you will find your tour guide in the port waiting for you to start your tour heading Cairo the capital of the state.
First stop will be at Giza Plateau, where only remaining wonder of Ancient world which is the pyramids of Giza stands
Then continue to Chephern pyramid , as you will become more and more nearer to the pyramids even you can touch them during your free time in this spot .
Next your guide will take you down the valley of the temple and Sphinx with its mysterious expressions, The Sphinx considered the guard over this mortuary complex of Giza Plateau.
Next stop will be at The Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali located inside the citadel of Saladin.
Admire the interiors of the mosque then view the fascinating skyline of Cairo from the top of the citadel.
Last stop will be at Papyrus institute , to see how ancient Egyptian used to make papyrus paper from reeds , also enjoy free time at the adjacent gift shop for having souvenir , before returning back to your ship .
– Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise exit door
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private Egyptologist guide speaking your language.
– Entrance fees for the all the included sites in itinerary.
– Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– Egypt Visa.
– Tipping Kitty.
– Any extras not mentioned.
– You will find many vendors at pyramids Area sell souvenirs, what they offer as Papyrus with cheap prices are nothing,, it is just painted Banana leaves .
– Be aware from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your guide and consult and seek the advice of your guide if you are not sure from any thing.
– The tour order may change but all mentioned sites will be covered.
– sunscreens, sunblock and hats are highly recommended during this trip
– For women; light veil will be very appreciated during mosque visit