Tour Highlights: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx ,Saqqara with step Pyramids of Zoser & Memphis area
Duration: 1 Day Trip
Type: Private or sharing – Upon Request
Pick up: Port Said Port
Drop Off: Port Said port or any other Egyptian port
Tour starts from the Port Said port, upon arrival you will find your tour guide waiting for you with a sign of your name
Traveling from Port Said port heading Cairo by an air condition minivan for about 2.5 hours driving toward Cairo , the capital of the state.
Upon arrival to Cairo , you will travel southwards to Memphis area , which is Egypt first capital , Explore Temple of Ptah with its ruins and see the huge fallen colossal of King Ramses the second , then continue to the Alabaster Sphinx of king Amenophis the second .
Then a short drive from Memphis for your next stop to the Ancient Cemetery Sakkara and the step Pyramids of Zoser , or widely known as Saqqra Pyramid which is first monumental stone building built by the famous engineer Imhotop, then proceed to one of the Mastabas ( Funeral chambers ) built nearby at Sakkara for an inside visit .
Finally you will stop at Giza Plateau to discover the only remaining wonder of the ancient world , which is Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx .
Take your chance to stop at western plateau to take a unique photos for the 3 pyramids together , continue to Pyramids of Chephern for some free time to enjoy the pyramids on your own .
later you will proceed to the guardian of the mortuary complex of pyramids Area which is The Mysterious Sphinx ,
Your last stop will be at the Papyrus Institute to know how ancient Egyptians used to make the paper from reeds from the Nile.
Enjoy some free time at the adjacent Gift shop to get some souvenirs before you start your way back to your ship.
– Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise exit door
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private Egyptologist guide speaking your language.
– Entrance fees for the all the included sites in itinerary.
– Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– Egypt Visa
– Tipping Kitty
– Any extras not mentioned
– You will find many vendors at pyramids Area sell souvenirs, what they offer as Papyrus with cheap prices are nothing,, it is just painted Banana leaves .
– Be aware from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your guide and consult and seek the advice of your guide if you are not sure from any thing.
– The tour order may change but all mentioned sites will be covered.
– Sunscreens. sunblock and hats are highly recommended during the trip